Dear Angela! I'm Maria Jose. Monica's sister. I had seen that you had made a follower of my blog in a while, but I could not find your blog. I have been able to find it at last! I am delighted to follow your blog. You are an amazing artist with a needle and a bit of wool. Besides a loving person. Monica keeps me informed lol. Many kisses and all my fondness for you. Maria Jose
Maria Jose, thank you soooo much. The good about having a blog, I just can click on your side from here!!!! All your creations are unbelievable. I sooo much enjoy it to look at all the tiny, tiny details! A hug Angela
Dear Angela!
AntwortenLöschenI'm Maria Jose. Monica's sister. I had seen that you had made a follower of my blog in a while, but I could not find your blog. I have been able to find it at last! I am delighted to follow your blog. You are an amazing artist with a needle and a bit of wool. Besides a loving person. Monica keeps me informed lol.
Many kisses and all my fondness for you.
Maria Jose
Maria Jose, thank you soooo much. The good about having a blog, I just can click on your side from here!!!! All your creations are unbelievable. I sooo much enjoy it to look at all the tiny, tiny details!
LöschenA hug
Angela